Kagan Moss & Co is a long established firm of solicitors that has been serving clients across south west London for over 30 years.
The firm provides a full range of legal services for business and private clients but this website is devoted to our wills, probate, tax and retirement planning services.
We offer a personal and individual service where each client’s interests are always paramount and we maintain high standards of confidentiality and discretion.
In particular we understand that thinking about making provision for your family after your death may be difficult and that clients seeking help with probate and estate administration have suffered bereavement.
We are experienced solicitors and you will find everyone at Kagan Moss respectful and sensitive to your circumstances.
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Member of the National Association of Estate Agents
- Member of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme(CQS) Technical Panel
- Managing partner Council Member of the Law Society
- Honorary Professor of Law University of West London
- Member of Solicitors for the Elderly
- Past Chair of Richmond Voluntary Services
- Past President of the Middlesex Law Society